Orfeostory was found in 2011 with the single-minded pursuit of helping out businesses. In their endeavour and bringing our customers remarkable digital transformation to their projects
What is Productivity solutions grant (PSG)?
The Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) supports companies keen on adopting IT solutions and equipment to enhance business processes.
Am I eligible for the PSG Grant?
- Business entity that is registered/incorporated in Singapore
- At least 30% local shareholding
- Company’s Group Annual Sales Turnover of not more than S$100 million, or Company’s Group Employment Size of not more than 200 workers
- Purchase/lease/subscription of the Equipment or IT Solution must be used in Singapore
To speed up your application process, you will require the following documents:
- Quotation from our company,
- Past 2 Years Financial Statement (if applicable),
- CorpPass User and Password
What are the documents to apply for the PSG grant?
- An unsigned project proposal
- Corppass to access Business Grant Portal (https://www.businessgrants.gov.sg/)
What happens when I apply for PSG grant after making payment or signing a quotation with Orfeostory?
You will not be granted a PSG grant as applicants must apply before they have:
- Made any payment to a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solution or equipment
- Signed any contract with a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solution or equipment
Do I have to wait for the approval from IMDA before commencing the project?
Yes. You can wait for the letter of acceptance before making a deposit payment. However, the development on your e-commerce website will only start once payment has been received.
Can we guarantee that the grant will be reimbursed to the company?
Unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee the reimbursement. However, you will know whether your application is successful or not once itis submitted online to the Business Grant portal.
How do I claim my PSG after the completion of my e-commerce website?
Upon completion of the project, you will be required to submit the following documents to the Business Grant Portal:
- Receipt for payment
- Bank Statement
- Screenshot of Website (we will help you with it)
- Usage Report (we will help you with it)
Am I able to claim for additional features outside of the package offered under the PSG grant?
Unfortunately, you will not be able to claim the additional features as the PSG is a government grant, it is highly regulated by Enterprise Singapore. Therefore, our offered packages cannot be modified. However, we are able to invoiced you separately for the additional features.
Is Orfeostory able to submit the PSG claim on my behalf?
We love to do that but we can’t. As a corppass is required and you will need to follow the instructions provided to submit the application. A step-by-step guide can be found here.
We are thrilled to hear from you, leave us a message, or simply give us a call to discuss your project. Warm response guaranteed.